Wow. This is my 2000th post on catandturtle.net! I started blogging regularly in 2008(ish) to document my cats, our Garden Craze, and the birds in my backyard. Little did I know how much I would come to love nature photography.
To celebrate my 2000th post, I picked 12 of my favorite posts from over the years. I look forward to the next 2000 posts!
- Loggerhead Turtle Hatchling Emergence!!
- Out of the Egg: I Saw a Sandhill Crane Hatch!!!
- Snowy Owl in Florida
- Atlantic Puffins on Machias Seal Island
- Newborn Sandhill Crane Baby at Nest
- Precious Moments with the Least Terns
- Black Skimmer Colony
- Swallow-tailed Kite Roost
- Cygnets for Mother’s Day
- A Rainbow of Color at Fort De Soto
- Great Horned Owl Nest at Fort De Soto
- Painted Buntings with a Sweet Tooth